Artifax wanted to increase awareness of its innovative venue and event management software among its existing arts and entertainment audience, while also growing its market, particularly in the US.
The company also wanted to build a closer relationship with its existing customers. In particular, Artifax wanted to encourage attendance at its range of user events to ensure its clients are getting the most from their software and to build loyalty.
Three-sixty formulated an online content, social media and PR strategy for Artifax to increase engagement with customers and awareness in the company’s marketplace to boost reputation, build kudos, generate loyalty and ultimately drive sales.
• A website review, involving a thorough audit to ensure it was clear and easier to use, while emphasising new news and insight sections, designed to provide key information to visitors, increasing engagement and adding value.
• Developing a customer insight section on the Artifax website providing useful tips, advice and interesting articles to attract web traffic, provide source material for a regular e-newsletter and share with related media.
• Creating a regular e-newsletter to maintain regular contact and encourage interaction with Artifax’s customers and prospects.
• Managing Artifax’s social media channels to increase followers, raise awareness and drive web traffic.
• Researching a raft of relevant media with which to share key articles from the new Artifax customer knowledge base, particularly in the new target market of the US.
• Providing media support for Artifax user events.
With the website clearer and easier to use and the customer insight section up and running, Artifax is poised to send out its first e-newsletter to its customer and prospect database. Relevant articles will also be shared with key media.
Meanwhile, Twitter followers are starting to increase, thanks to daily tweets on news from the performing arts, heritage and events industry, plus key Artifax tips and advice, along with alerts about the company’s user events.
With the Artifax annual user conference approaching, we are currently working together on a media strategy for the event.